iRoy Sport & Fitness
A brand new gym and indoor cycling studio located in East Norriton PA — is your partner for physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle. Whether you are searching for a new workout facility to reach and maintain your fitness goals, starting a brand new exercise program, looking to take your sports performance training to the next level, we offer a community equipped with resources, equipment, classes and clinics for everyone.
Serving Norristown and its surrounding areas, iRoy Sport Fitness is your partner for physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle. Indoor cycling, yoga, Zumba, pilates, plyometrics, bootcamps, kickboxing, and many more, all 60 classes are included in your membership along with the latest Cybex cardio equipment and custom weight training equipment. Several membership plans are available (student, individual, couple, and family) and payments are made on a monthly basis with no year long contracts. We also offer nutrition, running, and sports performance training clinics along with personal training for young athletes and adults. Childcare and kids’ exercise classes are also available. Our operating hours are Monday-Thursday 5am-10pm, Fridays 5am-8pm, and Saturday and Sunday 7am-6pm. iRoy Sport is a clean, friendly, and unique fitness environment. Whether you are looking to take your sports performance training to the next level, maintain your fitness goals, even start a brand new exercise program, we are here for you. Located at 1010 West Germantown Pike in East Norriton, PA iRoys Sport Fitness is a premier fitness facility in Montgomery County. Come in and try our FREE 7 day pass and start to experience the change!
Experience why everyone is talking!
- Cutting-edge cardio machines
- Exclusively designed weight-lifting equipment
- Synergy Studio, our indoor cycling facility with over 40 Schwinn Indoor Cycles
- Classes ranging from boot camp, body toning, yoga, pilates, kick boxing and step aerobics
- Personal training with top certified trainers
- Sports Performance Training Clinics
- One-on-one coaching and training for performance athletes
- Nutrition education programs
- Childcare and kids’ exercise classes